41 Cozy Self-Care Ideas for Fall
It’s officially fall!!
The temperatures are starting to cool, the leaves are starting to change color and fall from the trees, the halloween and Christmas decorations are on the shelves, and the baking has commenced!
Fall is my favorite time of year for all these reasons and more. With the changing of seasons comes the changing of seasonal activities and believe me, there are tons of things to do from September through October.
Whether you love fall or would prefer the warmer months, these ideas will make you feel cozy, pampered, and happy.
I hope you’re ready! (Yes, all things pumpkin may be mentioned, no apologies here).
Let’s get started:
1.Go shopping for fall clothing.
2. Buy a fluffy throw or blanket and cuddle up on the couch.
3. Write a fall bucket list.
4. Make a homemade pumpkin or apple pie.
5. Have a slice of pumpkin pie at the Cheesecake Factory (it’s 100% worth it).
6. Go for a walk somewhere with lots of trees.
7. Visit an apple orchard.
8. Visit a pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins.
9. Carve a pumpkin.
10. Decorate your home with fall or halloween decorations.
11. Cuddle up on the couch with some hot chocolate.
12. Make s’mores.
13. Paint your nails a fall color.
14. Drink chai tea (always have it handy!).
15. Enjoy a cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.
16. Use fall scented essential oils.
17. Use fall scented lotions, body washes, and soaps.
18. Watch fall or holiday movies.
19. Try a hot yoga class.
20. Go for a hike in the mountains (you won’t believe the colors).
21. Watch some football.
22. Take a long Sunday nap.
23. Take a warm bath with fall scented oils or bath bombs.
24. Light a fire in your fire place.
25. Visit a bar or brewery that is warm and cozy.
26. Spend a weekend away in the mountains.
27. Listen to the rain fall.
28. Invite friends over for a game or movie night.
29. Make dinner with friends.
30. Get pampered: massages, manicure/pedicure.
31. Make homemade soup.
32. Light a fall scented candle (these are my favorite, they crackle like a fireplace).
33. Have or attend a halloween party.
34. Try to brew your own fall flavored beer (it's a process but really fun if you’re into it!)
35. Listen to your favorite seasonal songs.
36. Spend time with your family.
37. Drink a seasonal beer (I love Octoberfest by Samuel Adams).
38. Bake some cookies.
39. Hang some orange lights around the house (it creates a warm ambience).
40. Wear some warm fuzzy socks.
41. Drink a pumpkin spice or chai tea latte.